U.S. Passport Service

Before visiting a foreign country, you should ensure that all your travel concerns are addressed. Here are a few of the most common questions my office receives that deal with passports:

How can I renew my existing passport?

If you already have a passport that is not damaged, was issued in the past 15 years, was received after your 16th birthday, and has your same name, you can apply for a passport renewal by mail.

Find more detailed information

I can't wait for the normal six week processing time for my application Can I request an expedite?

Yes. For an additional fee, you can request expedite processing which normally takes two weeks.

Find additional information

If you would like my help with Passport issue, please complete and print out my Authorization Form and fax or mail it to my office.