Navigating Healthcare Exchanges
The 2017 open enrollment on the Washington Healthplanfinder runs from November 1, 2016 to January 31, 2017. To help constituents navigate the system, below is a list of resources that may be useful. If you need further assistance, please contact our District Office at 425-677-7414.
Washington Health Exchange Call Center
Toll Free Number: 1-855-923-4633
Hours: 8:00 am – 5:30 pm PST
To enroll online in a health insurance plan, please visit the Washington Healthplanfinder website: www.wahealthplanfinder.org
To find an in-person assister or navigator near you, please visit:
Additionally, the Washington Health Benefit Exchange announced the selection of nine organizations to provide in-person assistance to Washington residents to assist with their Washington Healthplanfinder applications and questions. Here are the Lead Organizations that impact those living in the 8th Congressional District:
- Korean Women’s Association in Tacoma: Serving in King, Pierce, Thurston, and Snohomish Counties as a Statewide Navigator Organization
- Public Health – Seattle & King County in Seattle: Serving King County
- Sea Mar Community Health Centers in Seattle: Serving Clark, Klickitat, and Skamania Counties as a Lead Organization and in Grays Harbor, Island, King, Pierce, Skagit, Snohomish, Thurston, and Whatcom Counties as a Statewide Navigator Organization
- Tacoma-Pierce County Health Department in Tacoma: Serving Pierce County
- Yakima Neighborhood Health Services: Serving Kittitas and Yakima Counties
For those interested in information regarding Medicaid eligibility, contact the Washington State Health Care Authority at 1-855-623-9357 or online at https://fortress.wa.gov/hca/magicontactus/ContactUs.aspx.
For information regarding the approval of plans and planning process, please contact the Washington Benefit Exchange website: www.WAHBExchange.org